Welcome to Localpad
Localpad - Your Number One Source for Modern, Effective and Flexible Accommodation Management Software.
Our state-of-the-art system allows councils to manage and advertise Private Rented Sector properties in their region, whilst saving them valuable resources in completing administrative tasks.
The overall aim of Localpad is to assist councils with:
- Providing a viable and sustainable housing service for Customers
- Increasing the quality of available properties within the Private Rented Sector
- Increasing the number of available properties within the Private Rented Sector
- Undertaking the challenges of managing under-occupation of properties
- Preventing homelessness through improved housing management efficiencies
- Managing and administering various council led schemes such as Rent Guarantee Schemes
- The recording and collation of statistical information to highlight key indicators aligned with both Government and Council policy
Currently over fifty-two councils throughout the United Kingdom engage with Localpad and trust in our service, including all eight Leicestershire councils who operate as a hub, as well as Perth and Kinross and DASH.
Our bespoke, modern and user-friendly software enables you to:
- Connect the right landlords with the right tenants in your area
- Gain full control of who is advertising properties on your platform
- Fully manage all aspects of your service delivery to both tenants and landlords
- Vastly improve the overall quality of your accommodation services
On our Localpad website and blog you can learn more about our products, our company, and anything else you may need to know when it comes to modern housing management.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the latest news and articles here.
Over recent months more and more plans have been unveiled for the progression of improvement in the nation...
One of the best things about my job is the learning bit. As I work in the I.T. industry, providing bes...
Homefinder.uk.com was developed in collaboration with the 8 Leicestershire Councils in order to provide a ...
Office Suite 19 The Old Flying Club